We recommend that you consider the following to ensure you have a great day out:
- Limited seating will be available for general admission attendees so you are encouraged to bring folding chairs or a picnic blanket.
Food and Drink
- Although there will be a variety of food stalls available throughout the event site, you are permitted to bring your own food and non-alcoholic refreshments if you wish.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Be prepared to walk a lot!
- Bring the kids and grandkids. Not only will the sky be full of loud and exciting aircraft but your airshow ticket price includes entry to all the Historical Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) aircraft that are open for inspection, unlimited carnival rides, classic cars and motorbikes, military equipment and machinery and much more. The whole family is sure to have a terrific time.
Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- November is a beautiful time of the year, the sun can get hot and glary so be sure to pack in some sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- For those wishing to avoid traffic and parking hassles, we highly recommend parking at a train station on the South Coast Line and catching the train to the airshow. The Albion Park Station entrance is less than 100 metres from the airshow entry gate and Sydney Trains have added additional carriages for the duration of the event.