- No alcoholic beverages can be brought onto the event site.
- No animals are permitted on the event site eg. Dogs.
- Automatic Teller Machines will be available at the event. Locations will be marked on the site map and in the program available on the day.
- No bicycles will be permitted on the event site.
Cameras and Videos
- Cameras and videos are encouraged.
- There will be designated parking areas at the airport for Gold Pass holders only during the airshow.
- Offsite parking will be available for General Admission patrons a short distance away from the airport. A FREE shuttle bus service will operate to and from the main entrance gate throughout each day of the airshow.
- Limited seating will be provided for general admission attendees to view the airshow. Visitors are permitted and encouraged to bring chairs with them.
- Reserve seating is provided for all Gold Pass holders.
- Ticket concessions are available for general admission Pension Card holders only. The Pension Card must be shown at the gate upon entry to the event.
- Companion Card holders are eligible for a free general admission ticket (ie. excludes Gold Pass tickets) when a ticket for their companion has been purchased. The free ticket can only be obtained at the Customer Service window of the ticket office at the main entry gate to the airshow. The purchased ticket and the Companion Card must be shown to receive the free ticket.
- Visitors to the event should be aware that the event is not held on a purpose built site and may pose some challenges for the very young, the elderly and those with mobility issues. Every effort has been made to make the site as accessible as possible however visitors should note there are uneven surfaces through many areas.
- Disabled amenities are available.
- Mobility scooters and wheelchairs are available for hire at the event. Click Here for more information on how to pre-book your mobility equipment.
- Car parking for accredited state disabled permit pass holders ONLY will be available adjacent to the north entrance gate. Entry is via Airport Road.
- Event specific disabled car passes are not required.
- Disabled patrons DO NOT receive a discount on general admission or Gold Pass tickets.
- Companion Card holders receive their ticket free (excludes Gold Pass tickets).
- Dogs are not permitted on the event site.
- A first aid facility will be located at the event and its location will be marked on the site map and in the program available on the day.
- A variety of food stalls will be available throughout the event site.
- There will be no golf buggies available at the airshow for hire. Patrons are not permitted to bring their own.