Come and join the team at Wings Over Illawarra 2021 and help make something amazing happen!
Volunteering for Wings Over Illawarra Airshow is a great way to get involved in the community and have a blast while your at it.
The event is looking for adults 18+ years to volunteer to work in many positions including: Ground Operations, Air Operations, Transportation, Hospitality, Security, Setup and Pack Down, Merchandise Sales, Program Sales and various other positions.
So come join the team for Wings Over Illawarra, 13th & 14th November 2021!!
All applications require Event Management approval.
Prior to registering your details, please be aware of the following items:
- Application to volunteer at Wings Over Illawarra is by online registration only.
- All volunteers must be aged 18+ at the time of the event.
- Registering to become a volunteer does not guarantee you a position.
- Applicants will be notified accordingly.
- Prior to completing the volunteer registration form, please consider the dates of your availability carefully and that your volunteer commitments do not interfere with your employment, study or family commitments.
- Please be aware that you will be required to turn up, ready for work, at 5:45am on both the Saturday and Sunday of the airshow.
- Please ensure the information you provide is accurate.
- Applicants should only submit one application.
- Volunteer registrations close FRIDAY, 1st October, 2021.
The Wings Over Illawarra Air Show is conducted by Bright Events Pty Ltd ABN 60 501 659 522. As a volunteer at the event you will be a member of the Wings Over Illawarra Airshow Team. To participate as a Volunteer you agree:
- To attend the relevant briefing sessions.
- That the right is reserved not to offer you a volunteer role or to terminate your appointment.
- To keep confidential information and/or materials concerning the event.
- That you will not do anything to compromise your safety or the safety of others and you understand that there may be risks associated with providing volunteer services.
- Not to engage in any form of harassment, bullying or discrimination.
- That your appointment as a Volunteer may be terminated if you do not comply with these Conditions or engage in misconduct which, in the opinion of Bright Events Pty Ltd, adversely affects the interests of Bright Events Pty Ltd, the event or any of its stakeholders, sponsors or supporters.
- That you may be required to attend interviews before appointment or confirmation of position.
- To maintain a professional attitude towards volunteer work at all times.
- To abide by the rules, policies and procedures set in place by Bright Events Pty Ltd.
- To advise Bright Events Pty Ltd immediately if, at any time prior to or during the event, you have a physical or mental illness or condition which may affect your safety or well-being at the event or which may affect your performance as a volunteer.