Applications for market stalls and exhibitor sites at Wings Over Illawarra 2021 are now open.
- Please read the stallholder Information and conditions below.
- Complete the Application further down this page.
- All stallholder sites will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Applications will close at 5pm, Friday 15th October 2021 if not filled earlier. We encourage you to send in your application early to avoid disappointment.
- Once your application has been received, you will receive confirmation via email.
- If your application is successful you will then receive a site allocation and invoice by email.
- Full payment will be due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
- Site allocation will only be held for 7 days pending payment in full. If payment is not received within 7 days, the site will be released to other applicants.
- A current certificate of public liability insurance will then be requested.
- Once payment and proof of current insurance is received exhibitor passes and bump in information will be issued.
Stallholder Information and Terms & Conditions
- All applications must be received by 5pm, Friday 15th October 2021.
- Applicants must list an accurate description of items being sold on the application form. They will be required to sell only those items that have been accepted in their application. The organisers reserve the right to request stallholders who have not accurately described their goods to remove those unlisted items from sale or close their stall.
- The organisers may receive more applications for sites than can be accommodated. Some exhibitors may not be accepted simply on the grounds of duplication. A non-acceptance notification is not necessarily a reflection on the quality of your goods on offer.
- Selection decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All exhibitors must comply with relevant statutory regulations including Shellharbour City Council’s Sustainable Event Policy, which bans the use of polystyrene products and non recyclable plastic products.
- All exhibitors will be required to provide the organisers with a certificate of currency of public liability insurance to the value of $20,000,000 naming Bright Events Pty Ltd and Shellharbour City Council as interested parties. Proof of insurance must be received by the organisers before Exhibitor Passes and Bump in information will be issued. No exhibitor will be admitted without an Exhibitor Pass.
- There will be a limited number of sites available for “Not For Profit” organisations at no cost and these sites will be limited to a single 3m x 3m site. If more space is required, stallholder fees, according to the space required over and above a single 3m x 3m site will be payable. Consideration for site allocation of these sites will be based on order of receipt of application along with items for sale and duplication.
- Stallholders will be required to be open for business during the public access times of 9 am til 5 pm on both days of the event.
- A maximum of 6 stallholder passes will be available free of charge per stall including “Not For Profit” groups. Additional stallholder passes can be purchased for $25 each.
- Any cancellations received after 15th October 2021 will not be refunded. Wings Over Illawarra is an all weather event and as such, no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.
- All rubbish, including stock packaging, must be removed by the stallholder at the end of the day and not placed in or around the bins provided for airshow patrons.
- All exhibitor tents and equipment MUST fit within the allocated site boundary.
Sites will be clearly marked and there will be absolutely NO opportunity to extend over neighbouring site boundaries. Additional space will not be granted on the day so make sure you book sufficeint space for your setup on the form below.
- All exhibitor vehicles must be removed from the event site by 08:30 am following “bump-in” and prior to the gates opening to the public each day.
Stallholder Site Fees
Fees include both Saturday and Sunday of the event. Power will NOT be available to any of the market stall sites. Should power be required, stallholders must provide their own silenced generators.
All sites are sold on a 3m x 3m basis. If you require 5m x 3m you must book and pay for 2 adjoining sites.
Sites are priced according to location as follows:
- North Side Market Stall Sites – 3m x 3m spaces priced at $900 + GST per space.
Adjoining sites are available up to a maximum size of 9m x 3m.
- South Side Market Stall Sites – 3m x 3m spaces priced at $300 + GST per space.
Adjoining sites are available in 6m x 3m and 6m x 6m.
Should you require a site larger than 6m x 6m please contact Ash or call (02) 4208 3997 to discuss options and pricing.
All sites are footprint only.
Stallholder Site Locations
The location of market stalls and exhibitor sites can be seen on the following site plan: