In 2022, Wings Over Illawarra is presenting the “Australian Drone Expo”.
The Australian Drone Expo will offer a fantastic opportunity for businesses to showcase their products and services to a wide audience.
The event is held at the picturesque Shellharbour Airport (formerly Wollongong / Illawarra Regional Airport), approximately 20 kilometres south of Wollongong, NSW and just 80 kilometres south of Sydney. Being located on Sydney’s doorstep and within easy reach of Canberra, it will provide a magnificent opportunity for the drone industry in Australia to showcase the latest technology to thousands of attendees and network within this dynamic and fast-growing industry.
Visitors to the event will be able to get invaluable input from experts on new developments and innovations in the drone industry. Exhibitors will include suppliers, buyers, training institutions, associations, regulators, operators, media and pilots. It will be the perfect occasion to create new business relationships with well-established companies.
The event will provide opportunities for industry knowledge-sharing, networking and business.
Wings Over Illawarra 2022 will be held over the weekend of Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th November 2022, and will feature a Schools & Careers Open day for students on Friday 11th November.
The organisers of Wings Over Illawarra are committed to making this event a major success for all parties and will ensure it becomes an anticipated event on the Australian drone industry community’s calendar.
INVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS!
Exhibitions are proven to be one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to businesses today for establishing and maintaining customer relations. In an increasingly digital age, they are one of the few remaining mediums where buyer, seller and product physically come together, and buyers can see, touch and try your product for themselves. The old-time values and power of face to face contact with your customers is often overlooked, visitors can question, challenge and debate, and exhibitors can give and seek information. Most importantly, business is conducted face to face – the most persuasive form of selling, and of building customer relationships.
Wings Over Illawarra will provide businesses with opportunities to:
- Generate sales leads from qualified buyers.
- Strengthen and build your brand profile.
- Ideal platform to launch new products and receive immediate feedback.
- Carry out market research with immediate results.
- Broaden customer database with an anticipated attendance of over 35,000
- Maintain customer relations and give existing customers the opportunity to view a wide selection of your products at one time.
- Conduct business face to face whilst customers examine your products.
The NSW Drone Expo will consist of shell scheme exhibitor sites housed in a 30m x 10m marquee.
Exhibitor fees include all 2 event days of the public airshow plus the Student day. Exhibitor space consists of 3m x 3m shell scheme stand housed in a 30m x 10m marquee with integrated flooring.
3m x 3m (9m²) – $2,500 + GST
- Ready built 3m x 3m scheme unit with 2.4m high Velcro compatible wall panels.
- Digitally printed 38cm high fascia containing the exhibitor’s business name.
- 2 Spotlights on arms.
- 1 x 5-amp power outlet.
Furnishing of these stands is at the exhibitor’s expense. Furniture and accessories can be ordered through Moreton Hire and will be delivered to the stand prior to bump-in.
Please Note: Exhibitors requiring additional space will need to purchase multiple adjoining sites. Exhibitors will be emailed an outline of furniture items available, pricing and an order form.
Broaden your competitive edge by raising your company’s image. Wings Over Illawarra will provide sponsors with access to a wide range of captive consumers who are attentive and keenly interested in the event. Consumers are highly receptive to promotional activities of sponsors, particularly those who invest in major sponsorship.
Sponsors are integral to the success of any event and we invite you to join us by becoming an important part of this exciting addition to Australia’s largest annual airshow. Connect your brand with the drone industry’s ‘next big event’.
Our aim is to develop and structure mutually beneficial relationships that support our objectives while providing your organisation with significant marketing and leverage opportunities.
A variety of sponsorship packages are available, all include exhibitor stands and are priced from $5,000 + GST. We welcome the opportunity to put together a bespoke package based on your particular requirements.
For further details on how to increase your participation and to personally discuss your business requirements, please contact us.
Ph: (02) 4208 3997
Application, Information and Terms & Conditions
Complete the Application further down this page.
- All exhibitor sites will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Applications will close at 5pm, Friday 7th October 2022 if not filled earlier. We encourage you to send in your application early to avoid disappointment.
- Once your application has been received, you will receive confirmation via email.
- If your application is successful you will then receive a site allocation and invoice by email.
- Full payment will be due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
- Site allocation will only be held for 7 days pending payment in full. If payment is not received within 7 days, the site will be released to other applicants.
- A current certificate of public liability insurance will then be requested.
- Once payment and proof of current insurance is received, exhibitor passes and bump in information will be issued.
- All exhibitors must comply with relevant statutory regulations including Shellharbour City Council’s Sustainable Event Policy.
- All exhibitors will be required to provide the organisers with a certificate of currency of public liability insurance to the value of $20,000,000, naming Bright Events Pty Ltd and Shellharbour City Council as interested parties. Proof of insurance must be received by the organisers before Exhibitor Passes and Bump in information will be issued. No exhibitor will be admitted without an Exhibitor Pass.
- Exhibitors will be required to be open for business during the public access times of 9 am til 5 pm on both public days of the event, and encouraged to open for the Schools and Careers Open Day.
- A maximum of 4 exhibitor passes will be available free of charge per stall. Additional exhibitor passes can be purchased for $30 each.
- Any cancellations received after 29th October 2021 will not be refunded.
- Wings Over Illawarra is an all weather event and as such, no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.