Media accreditation applications for Wings Over Illawarra 2020 are now open
Wings Over Illawarra welcomes applications from genuine media representatives wishing to cover the airshow as part of their professional duties. To make sure we can give you as much help as we possibly can, the number of media accreditation passes available is limited and must be applied for prior to the event.
The granting of media accreditation carries with it an expectation that content will be published in a reasonable, but timely manner. Passes are prioritised for aviation media representatives, however, general media outlets are also welcome to apply.
Applicants considered will include:
- Aviation photographers
- Aviation writers – print and online
- Aviation videographers and web TV producers
- Aviation podcasters
- Mainstream media – print, radio, television
Accredited media representatives will receive:
- complimentary access to Wings Over Illawarra 2020
- use of the Wings Over Illawarra media centre
- a souvenir program
- as much assistance as we can practically provide with information or arranging interview and photo opportunities
Please complete the media accreditation application form below to apply for your media accreditation. Once we receive your information, we will be in contact with you to advise of the outcome of your application.
Please note: the event organisers reserve the right to grant or refuse applications for media accreditation at their sole discretion.
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please contact:
Wings Over Illawarra